Name: Fortifai AS
Information we collect
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Personal data you provide to Fortifai when you correspond with Fortifai through our website or by sending us an email.
Personal data we collect automatically
As you use our website, Fortifai will collect technical data such as your browser type, the IP address, and your usage habits. We divide this in three categories:
A. Information collected by our Site
To make our site more useful to you, our servers (which are hosted by Namecheap) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and time for your visit. They do this to optimize how our website is displayed on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
B. Log files
Log files contain information about the IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements on our site, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Site to users’ needs.
This data is collected using cookies. Please see our cookies policy for more information.
D. Session recordings
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Improve, personalize, and expand or website
- Send you service messages about your user account
- Respond to any communication you have initiated through our website
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Find and prevent fraud
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for our processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, for example receiving a newsletter.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of personal data, such a registering you as the user of our services, is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legitimate interests: Processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company. These relate to our interest in developing and improving our products. Please see the list below for more details.
- To improve our product, service and website (i.e. understand how users interact with our website)
- To manage our relationship with you, that includes registering you as a representative for the company as our customer and notifying you about changes in our contact details etc.
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Namecheap’s processing of data on behalf of Fortifai as data controller, is based on a data processing agreement Namecheap.com – Data Processing Addendum
Data processed by Fortifai is hosted on Namecheap.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under very rare circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Your user rights under GDPR
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access your Personal Data – You have the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. You can whenever request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Changes to this Policy
What are Cookies
Fortifai.co’s website is using cookies. Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer, to improve your browsing experience on our website. This page describes what information is gathered and how we use it. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may reduce the functionality or user experience of our site.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
The Cookies We Use
Account related cookies
Third Party Links
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Should you have any additional questions, please reach out by sending an email to: email@example.com